Johnson Controls A19ABC-36C - Remote Bulb Temp Control
These compact controls are supplied with a fixed or adjustable differential. The controls supplied with an adjustable differential have an internal scale plate indicating the differential in Fahrenheit degrees.
- Dependability - snap-acting contacts in a dust protected enclosure and liquid filled sensing element are field proven.
- "Repeat" accuracy which is unaffected by barometric pressure and cross ambient temperature problems.
- Concealed differential adjustment discourages unauthorized adjustment changes
- "Dry Circuit" switches with gold plated contacts for improved contact characteristics required in low voltage, low current settings
- These temperature controls are used for low energy electrical loads to operate small relays, solenoid valves, and electronic control circuits.
|Weight||1.3 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||10.5 Inches (In)|
|Width||2.4 Inches (In)|
|Length||3.2 Inches (In)|