You have no items in your shopping cart.
For fast, accurate installation with no callbacks, the TrueZONE Damper Actuator has you covered with a range of features that simplify installation in every application:
- Adjustable Range Stops - Easy to understand and set by utilizing a push-in lever. They are used to bleed air into the zones which helps lower pressure and reduce noise.
- Mechanical Position Indicator - Easy viewing through a clear window.
- Push-In Terminals - The same easy wiring design used on TrueZONE Panels. No tools needed, has space for two wires.
- LED Indicator Lights - Red indicates the damper is closed and green indicates open (used in 3-wire applications)
- Taping Flange - Lets you position insulation under it before sealing with foil tape.
- Replaces M847D1012
Manuals & Docs
Honeywell M847D-ZONE - TrueZONE Forced Air Zoning Damper
|Weight||1.4 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||5.375 Inches (In)|
|Width||4.375 Inches (In)|
|Length||5.5 Inches (In)|