You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henry 208Æ Wet PatchÆ Roof Leak Repair is a premium compound for sealing roof leaks on wet surfaces. Made from heavy-bodied asphalt, it patches holes and cracks even in a driving rain or under water, and is so versatile it may be used whether the weather is wet, dry, hot or cold. Henry 208Æ Wet PatchÆ Roof Cement is especially easy to spread in cold temperatures.
- Adheres to all surfaces - wet, dry, hot or cold
- Repairs leaks on wet surfaces
- Adheres even under water
- Spreads easily in cold weather
- Seals around chimneys, vents, skylights, flashings
- 7 year warranty
- 10.1 oz. cartridge, Quart, 1 gallon, 3.5 gallon, 5 gallon
|Weight||0.86 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||11 Inches (in)|
|Width||1.75 Inches (in)|
|Length||1.575 Inches (in)|