Fieldpiece SVG3 - Digital Micron Vacuum Gauge
All the right stuff, your SVG3 Vacuum Gauge was designed for the HVACR technician. The case is built tough and rubberized for field use. Use the Easy View hook and backlight to see the display even in dark, low visability situations. Leaks in system testing usually come from the connections. Lowering the number of connections lowers the chances of having a leak. The SVG3 has a Schrader depressor so you can connect it directly to your valve core removal tool and reduce the number of connections. Using a core removal tool also allows you to get a vacuum measurement as close to the system as possible, giving you a truer measurement of the vacuum level in the system. It is the right way to do it and Fieldpiece makes it easy.Features:
- Rate indicates how fast the system pressure is rising or falling.
- Industry standard hose gasket and valve depressor for easy field replacement.
- Hook directly to your Schrader valve core removal tool.
- Set up in-line micron readings with the included T adapter.
- Rugged mechanical design.
- Rubberized case for field use.
- Hanging hook designed so the display is always easy to view.
- Backlight and loud alarms.
- View microns and rate (microns/minute) in large, easy to read digits.
Manuals & Docs
|Weight||0.95 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||2.5 Inches (in)|
|Width||6.5 Inches (in)|
|Length||11 Inches (in)|