Fieldpiece SDP2 - Dual In-Duct Psychrometer
The SDP2 dual in-duct psychrometer is more than just your everyday HVAC/R psychrometer. It gives HVAC/R professionals more insight into HVAC evaporator performance than any other psychrometer, because it takes four evaporator measurements at one time: supply wet bulb, supply dry bulb, return wet bulb, and return dry bulb.
So HVAC/R professionals get a live, real-time snap shot of the evaporator performance, even while conditions are changing. Based on these live, dynamic readings, the SDP2 Dual In-Duct Psychrometer registers system changes as they happen, and automatically calculates actual Delta-T, Target Delta-T, actual Evaporator Exit Temperature, and Target Evaporator Exit Temperature. Plus enthalpy (BTU/LBM) and Dew Point can be displayed in real-time.
* The SDP2 is a great tool to help HVAC/R professionals do more all by itself. But couple it with the HG3 System Analyzer and/or the SMAN4 Digital Manifold, and your work improves dramatically in an instant. Not only are you checking and servicing a unit based on live real-time measurements, but the wireless communication lets you be in two or more places at one time!
- Sends live indoor wet bulb readings to the SMAN4 Digital Manifold while charging at the condenser
- Real-time Target Evaporator Exit Temperature and Target Delta-T
- Displays actual indoor unit performance, and calculates how indoor unit should be performing
- Shows enthalpy change across the evaporator - in real-time
- Wirelessly sends all 4 evaporator temperatures to the HG3 System Analyzer for full system diagnostics
- Hands-free testing
- Bright backlight
- Threaded probe locks
- Ruled, 38" telescoping probes
- Magnetic hanger
- Rugged design
- Dual display
- Dual in-duct psychrometer - SDP2
- Two threaded RCONEs - RCONE1
- Blow molded case with padding
- Operator's manual
|Weight||5.28 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||3 Inches (In)|
|Width||17 Inches (In)|
|Length||16 Inches (In)|