- Protects the compressor from dirt
- A relief device opens if the filter plugs
- Suitable for use with all brazing alloys
- Maximum corrosion resistance
- Full flow design for low pressure drop
- Complete line of sizes
When the Suction Filter is installed with flow in the opposite direction, the bypass relief feature is inactive and will never open, regardless of the increase in pressure drop.
The Ã¬-TÃ® in the type number indicates that these models are equipped with an access valve to permit pressure drop readings. The access valve will be operational provided the Suction Filters are installed with the bypass feature inactive.
|Weight||2 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||3 Inches (in)|
|Width||3 Inches (in)|
|Length||11 Inches (in)|