8 Outstanding Benefits
1. One Indicator for Refrigerants 134A, 22, 404A, 407C, 410A, 502 and 507. The SeeÃ¯All Moisture and Liquid Indicator provides a true moisture indication for Refrigerants 134A, 22, 404A,407C, 410A and 507. The SeeÃ¯AllÃ† is also suitable for Refrigerant 409A. The dark green indicates dry and a bright yellow indicates wet. The one indicator avoids the confusion found in models with two elements. You cannot pick the wrong element when checking the moisture content of the system.
2. Reliable and Accurately calibrated color change points. The SeeÃ¯All Moisture and Liquid Indicator is accurately calibrated in parts per million of moisture for each refrigerant. Allmoisture indicators change color on the basis of relative saturation of the refrigerant. Therefore, liquid line temperature must be considered if an accurate calibration is to be obtained. Foreasy comparison, a color chart is part of the label.
3. Color Changes are easily distinguished and reversible. The indicatorÃscolor differs so widely between WET and DRY conditions that there is no possibility of confusion between the two.Colors will reverse as often as moisture concentration in the system changes.
4. Large full view sightglass. The SeeÃ¯All Moisture and Liquid Indicator has an extra large crystal clear sightglass for viewing the refrigerant. Bubbles indicate a shortage of refrigerants or a restriction in the liquid line.
5. Indicator protected from discoloration and dirt. The indicator is protected by a filter pad and screen. This prevents washing of the indicator by the refrigerant and protects it from system contamination and turbulence.
6. Replaceable indicator element. The color indicator paper can be changed on the new fused glass models without removing the SeeÃ¯All from the line. Replacement is through the bottom (see SA-14SU below). Request the K-SA-4 kit.
7. Disassembly of the smaller sizes not required. The extended steel fittings on solder models in the smaller sizes make it unneccesary to disassemble for installation since steel conducts only one eighth as much heat as copper.
8. A double duty plastic cap is supplied to keep the glass free from dust, dirt and grease. It also permits the service engineer to use his own discretion concerning instructions to his customers on observing the SeeÃ¯All Moisture and Liquid Indicator.
|Weight||0.58 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||1 Inches (in)|
|Width||1 Inches (in)|
|Length||5 Inches (in)|