10 Outstanding Features & Benefits of Sporlan Thermostatic Expansion Valves
- Selective Thermostatic Charges Designed to provide optimum performance for all applicationsÃ³air conditioning and heat pump, medium and low temperature refrigeration.
- Thermostatic Element Design Long lasting and field proven stainless steel diaphragm and welded element construction.
- Balanced Port Design Provides perfect pin and port alignment, and prevents changes in pressure drop across the valve from influencing valve operation. Provides excellent control on applications with widely varying operating conditions.
- Pin Carrier Design (Conventional Valves) Provides precise pin and port alignment, and tighter seating.
- Accessible Internal Parts Durable, leakproof body joint construction allows the valve to be disassembled, and the internal parts cleaned and inspected.
- Materials of Construction Pin and port materials offer maximum protection against corrosion and erosion.
- Silver Soldered Connections For leakproof, high strength connection-to-body joints.
- Adjustable Superheat Design All standard valves are externally adjustable.
|Weight||1 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||3 Inches (in)|
|Width||3 Inches (in)|
|Length||4 Inches (in)|