You have no items in your shopping cart.
RectorSealÆ T Plus 2 Is A Non-Hardening Thread Sealant Containing PTFE Plus Synthetic Fibers. These Fibers Dispersed In A Resinous Base Combined with Inert Mineral Fillers Provide Maximum Sealing Performance. Its Low Coefficient Of Friction Allows Tighter Joint Makeup with Lower Torque. It Also Breaks Out Easily without Galling, Seizing, or Damaging Threads. It Is Excellent For Service Where Immediate Pressurization Is Necessary. RectorSealÆ T Plus 2 Is Non-Toxic In Accordance with NSF Standard 61.In Addition, It Is Approved and Listed with the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
- PTFE Enriched Non-Staining and Non-Separating
- Allows Immediate Pressurization
- Lubricates and Protects Threads
- For Use with Potable Water (Hot or Cold)
- Low Odor Non-Setting and Will Not Dry Out In the Can
- Lead Free and Contains No Other Metals
- Formulated For Plastic and Metal Pipe
- For Pressures Up To 10,000 PSI (Liquids) and 2,000 PSI (Gases)
- Smooth Easy Application
|Weight||0.46 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||4 Inches (in)|
|Width||2.15 Inches (in)|
|Length||2.15 Inches (in)|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to 125°F (-40°C to 51.6°C)|