The PAR-31MAA-J is wired remote controller that can be used with Mitsubishi P-Series and M-Series. This remote controller has a large liquid crystal display and comes with multi language option and weekly timer.
- Connects using two-wire, stranded, non-polar control wire to indoor unit connection terminal or control adapter (MAC-333IF for M-Series) requires crossover wiring for indoor unit grouping.
- Function Lock Out: Prohibits all functions or all functions except On/Off from the backlit MA controller.
- Set P-Series twinning function.
- Fan speed setting for use with supplemental heating function (model dependent).
- Static pressure setting (model dependent).
- Special Function Rotation/Backup (Lead/Lag for P-Series).
- Set Temperature Range Limit: From the Backlit MA Controller, the allowable set temperature range can be reduced for cool and heat modes.
- Room Temperature: Displays room temperature sensed either at the indoor unit (default) or at the remote controller.
- Auto-off Timer: Turns indoor unit Off based on countdown time up to 4-hours in 30-minute increments.
- Simple Timer: On and Off time can be set once within 72-hour period in 1-hour increments.
- Weekly Timer: On/Off/Temperature setting up to 8 times per day of the week in 1-minute increments.
- Supports both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Features selectable multi-lingual LCD (English, Spanish, and French)Controls group operation for up to 16 indoor units in a single group.
|Weight||3 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||3 Inches (in)|
|Width||8 Inches (in)|
|Length||9 Inches (in)|