- Outdoor Unit: MXZ-4B36NA-1
- Indoor Units: MFZ-KA09NA (x4)
- Remote Controls: Handheld IR (x4)
- Required, but not included: 1/4" X 3/8"line set (x4). Linesets are available in various lengths from 15ft to 75ft.
This MR SLIM INVERTER-driven four-zone heat pump system, with ductless floor-standing indoor units, is the perfect solution for rooms with limited wall space. The indoor units can conveniently be installed on the lower wall, directly on or just above the floor.
This system is compatible with the optional MHK1 wireless, RFI-RedLINK™ enabled, full-function wall mount controller, allowing homeowners to control their unit from a remote PC, smartphone or tablet (sold separately). If you prefer a standard, fully wired and functioning wall mount control, this system also works with the PAR-31MAA (sold separately and requires control adaptor MAC-333IF).
The M-Series INVERTER-driven compressor and linear expansion valve (LEV) works with the system’s sophisticated electronic controls to detect temperature changes in a room or zone, automatically changing speeds to adjust for precise capacity and temperature control.
These indoor units use a sophisticated multiple filtration system to ensure clean, healthy air throughout the rooms/zones they condition. The Hybrid Catechin washable pre-filter captures dust and eliminates odors, while the Blue Enzyme washable filter uses an enzyme catalyst to capture and eliminate allergens, germs, bacteria, and viruses.
Mr. Slim Indoor Units operate at very low sounds levels (19-35 decibels). According to a study performed by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, most Mr. Slim Indoor Units are quieter than a human whisper (30 decibels) at low speed.
Mitsubishi was clearly taking the environment into consideration when designing the M-Series line by using R410A refrigerant with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP), 83% recyclable components, and washable filters made from natural materials on all models.
Additional Features & Benefits
- Auto fan speed feature plus four speed settings available (Low, Medium, High, Super High)
- Bottom supply outlet in heat mode
- “Smart Set” feature provides single button temperature recall
- Wireless handheld remote controllers included
- Front panel access makes filter cleaning an easy task
- Compact, side discharge outdoor unit
- Complete room/zone control for exceptional comfort
- Indoor unit can be recessed into the wall to save even more space
- Quiet outdoor operation ranging from 49-58 dB(A)
- Self-check function with integrated diagnostics
- Hot-start technology ensures warm air from startup
- Auto restart feature works after a power outage
- Outdoor condenser powers the indoor units
Please Note: Mini Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Contractor with an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
|Model Family||M-Series Multi Zone|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||9.4|
|HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor)||9.3|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||35,400|
|Rated Heating Capacity (BTU)||36,000|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||36,000|
|Maximum Fuse Size||25|
|Number of Zones/Rooms||4 Zones|
|COP (Coefficient of Performance)||3.5|
|Warranty Offered||7 Year Compressor - 5 Year Parts|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Sound Pressure Rating||ID - 25-30-35-40 dB(A) OD - 57 dB(A)|
|Liquid/Gas Line Set Size||A: 1/4" X 3/8" B: 1/4" X 3/8" C: 1/4" X 3/8" D: 1/4" X 3/8"|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||23|
|Minimum Heating Capacity||11,400|
|4-Way Remote Air Flow Control||No|
|Minimum Cooling Capacity||12,600|
|Maximum Heating Capacity||43,000|
|Filter Type||Washable Catechin Filter, Washable Anti-Allergy Enzyme Filter|
|Maximum Cooling Capacity||36,400|
|Mounting Type||Floor Console|
- Parts List
- Specification Sheet
- Installation Instructions 1
- Service Manual
- Submittal Sheet
- Wiring Diagrams