- Outdoor Unit: MXZ-3B30NA-1
- Indoor Units: SEZ-KD15NA4R1.TH (x2)
- Required, but not included: 1/4" X 1/2" line sets (x2). Linesets are available in various lengths from 15ft to 75ft.
This MR SLIM INVERTER-driven two-zone heat pump system, with concealed horizontal ducted indoor units, is ideal for conditioning rooms with limited wall space, because the evaporator stays hidden in the ceiling, floor, or closet.
This system is compatible with the optional MHK1 wireless, RFI-RedLINK™ enabled, full-function wall mount controller, allowing homeowners to control their unit from a remote PC, smartphone or tablet (sold separately). If you prefer a standard, fully wired and functioning wall mount control, this system also works with the PAR-31MAA (sold separately).
The M-Series INVERTER-driven compressor and linear expansion valve (LEV) works with the system’s sophisticated electronic controls to detect temperature changes in a room or zone, automatically changing speeds to adjust for precise capacity and temperature control.
Mr. Slim Indoor Units operate at very low sounds levels (19-35 decibels). According to a study performed by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, most Mr. Slim Indoor Units are quieter than a human whisper (30 decibels) at low speed.
Mitsubishi was clearly taking the environment into consideration when designing the M-Series line by using R410A refrigerant with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP), 83% recyclable components, and washable filters made from natural materials on all models.
Additional Features & Benefits
- Auto fan speed feature plus three speed settings available (Low, Medium, High)
- Ultra thin indoor unit body: 7-7/8" high
- Built-in condensate removal mechanism with up to 21-11/16” lift
- Long-life air filter is included with indoor units
- Quiet outdoor operation ranging from 49-58 dB(A)
- Self-check function with integrated diagnostics
- Auto restart feature works after a power outage
- Outdoor condenser powers the indoor units
Please Note: Mini Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Contractor with an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
|Model Family||M-Series Multi Zone|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||8.2|
|HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor)||9.5|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||27,400|
|Rated Heating Capacity (BTU)||27,600|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||30,000|
|Maximum Fuse Size||20|
|Number of Zones/Rooms||2 Zones|
|COP (Coefficient of Performance)||3.64|
|Warranty Offered||7 Year Compressor - 5 Year Parts|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||18|
|4-Way Remote Air Flow Control||No|
|Minimum Heating Capacity||11,400|
|Mounting Type||Concealed Duct|
|Maximum Cooling Capacity||27,400|
|Maximum Heating Capacity||35,000|
|Filter Type||Washable Polypropylene Honeycomb|
|Liquid/Gas Line Set Size||A: 1/4" X 1/2" B: 1/4" X 1/2"|
|Sound Pressure Rating||ID - 30-34-37 dB(A) OD - 49 dB(A)|
|Minimum Cooling Capacity||12,600|
- Parts List
- Specification Sheet
- Installation Instructions 1
- Service Manual
- Submittal Sheet
- Wiring Diagrams