You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mitsubishi MSZ-GL18NA-U1 M-Series INVERTER-driven compressors and electronic LEV's provide higher efficiency with controlled power usage. The outdoor unit powers the indoor unit, and should a power outage occur, the system is automatically restored when power returns. This unit is Ideal for applications such as bedrooms, home offices, living rooms, dining rooms, bonus rooms, basements, kitchens, offices, kiosks, guard houses, and more.
Features & Benefits:
Features & Benefits:
- Complete individual Zone/Room control for exceptional comfort
- High efficiency performance allows maximum comfort with controlled capacity and power consumption
- INVERTER driven compressor and LEV provide high efficiency comfort while using only the energy needed to maintain maximum performance
- Choice of fan speeds: Quiet, Low, Medium, High, and Super High; Auto fan speed control also included
- "Smart Set" feature allows pre-programming of desired setting for single button recall plus 50° F Setting in Heat mode
- Advanced microprocessor technology and control
- Equipped with standard Wireless, IR, Handheld, Remote Controller also offers optional Wireless, RFI-RedLINK™, Full Function, Wall-mount, Remote Controller - MHK1 or Wired Full Function Wall-mount Remote Controller - PAR-21MA
- Hot-start technology - no cold air rush at start-up or re-start after defrost
- Indoor unit powered from outdoor unit using A-Control
- Automatic restart following a power outage
|Weight||33 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||13 Inches (in)|
|Width||35 Inches (in)|
|Length||15 Inches (in)|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Rated Cooling Capacity (BTU)||18,000|
|Rated Heating Capacity (BTU)||21,600|
|Mounting Type||wall Mount|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
Dec 25, 2015
We are very happy with the purchase of the Mr Slim 9000 and have recommended ComfortUp to several friends Thanks again ...
Nov 17, 2015
I like these units. Easy to install with a minimum of training and tools. After assembly I just turned on the breaker and it worked, no problems!
Richard L Turske
Jun 6, 2016
Purchased this conditioner online. I had to install it myself because I didn't buy it from a dealer. The warrenty is probably no good because it wasn't install by a professional. Works well, dose a good job cooling my 20 x 24 work shop.
Aug 28, 2016
I have a federal EPA certificate for refrigerants and the tools and recovery equipment I used in connection with corporate refrigeration systems. That said, this was a very easy system to install and is so quiet that I was initially afraid it was not functioning when I turned it on. ComfortUp used a trucking company that delivered the system palletized and in pristine condition. This split requires at least 2 persons to install properly unless you are the Hulk; and the proper vacuum equipment, gauges, refrigeration scale, makeup R410A, etc. are an absolute must - so you will do yourself a favor by having someone certified to service the unit initialize the system if you are not.
Oct 19, 2016
Customer service was excellent!!! They kept their promises. and product was perfect!!! I would definitely use them again in the future!
Oct 20, 2016
Absolutely perfect and the ONLY mini split I would purchase would be Mitsubishi.
Dec 4, 2016
Shipment arrived promptly. A mechanical contractor installed the unit; he reported no problems with the process. The unit works great for my space which is about 300 square feet.
Reviews powered by