These compact ice cube machines are ideal for small-volume ice production, for limited-use needs, or as back-ups for larger machines. Specifically designed to fit beneath counters or in areas where floor space or height restrictions prohibit use of larger equipment. The petite size makes any of these models ideal for on-the-spot installations at coffee shops, stadium boxes, refreshment break areas, or wherever limited ice needs require equipment with a small footprint.
Hard, clear ice cube with unique "rhomboid" shape 7/8'' x 7/8'' x 7/8'' in dimension. Offered in modular and under counter ice machines. Maximum cooling with nearly 100% ice to water ratio. Perfect for maximum cooling, slow melt, and quick production.
Features & Benefits:
- Compact size for easy placement under counters or as a stand-alone.
- Ideal for any small-volume ice need with ice maker and bin in one.
- Clean, crisp, coordinated interior.
- AlphaSan® in key internal components to extend time between cleanings.
- Flat, right-angle plug for easier installation in tight spaces.
- Attractive, durable stainless steel cabinet.
- Easy access door, slides up & out of the way.
- Patented cleaning and sanitizing technology.
- ManitowocÃs proven vertical evaporator using proprietary technology is made in Manitowoc, WI.
- Easy access air filter designed for longer operation in greasy and dusty environments.
- Front air intake and exhaust.
- CFC-FREE R-134A refrigerant.
|Weight||114 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||36 Inches (in)|
|Width||19.69 Inches (in)|
|Length||22.34 Inches (in)|
|Nominal Capacity (BTU)||1,750|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||10|
|Maximum Fuse Size||15|
|Operating Temperature Range||40° to 110°F (4.4° to 43°C)|
|Warranty Offered||Commercial: Ice Maker - 3 Year Parts & Labor, Evaporator - 5 Year Parts & Labor, Compressor - 5 Year Parts & 3 Year Labor. Residential: 1 Year Parts & Labor|
|Energy Star Rated||No|