Klein Tools' Key Hole Saw Is Designed with the Professional User "Mind. The Rugged, Heavy-Duty Hole Saw Provides Superior Results with Less Effort. A Curved Front-End Design Allows For Comfortable, Two-Hand Use.
- Cuts Drywall, Wallboa Round, Plywood, and Plastic.
- Triple Ground Teeth For A Fast Cut.
- Blade Cuts "Both Directions (Push and Pull).
- Ha Roundened, Carbon Steel Blade For Durability.
- Ha Roundened, Beveled Blade Point For Scoring and Plunge Cuts.
- Handle Structure Designed For Strength and Durability.
- Flat-End Grip For Palming or Punching Through Drywall.