The V46 pressure-actuated modulating valves come in two types of control action: direct acting or reverse acting. Direct-acting V46 valves are typically used for regulating refrigerant head pressure in water-cooled condensers. Reverse-acting V46N valves are typically used for bypass service on refrigeration systems and heat pump applications.
Commercial V46 valves may be used with standard non-corrosive refrigerants. V46 models are also available for ammonia refrigerant. For applications where the coolant may be corrosive to the valve trim, maritime models are available, which have nickel copper (monel) valve trim.
Features and Benefits
- No Close Fitting or Sliding Parts in Water Passages - Provides robust control in less than ideal conditions.
- Corrosion Resistant Material for Parts that Come in Direct Contact with Water - Promotes longer valve life.
- Accessible Range Spring - Allows easy manual flushing, if required.
- Take-apart Construction - Allows access to interior of valves without removing the valve from refrigeration system or pumping down.
- Pressure-balanced Design - Maintains consistent setpoint against both gradual and sudden water pressure changes.
|Weight||1.8 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||2.2 Inches (in)|
|Width||3.4 Inches (in)|
|Length||10.5 Inches (in)|
|Size||2 Way 3/8"|