The P66 Series Electronic Fan SpeedControls are refrigerant pressure actuated, electronic motor-speed controllers. The P66 controls are designed for use with single-phase permanent split-capacitor motors that are approved by the motor manufacturer for speed control applications.
The P66 controls provide condenser pressure control by directly sensing condenser refrigerant pressure and automatically adjusting the condenser fan motor speed according to the sensed pressure.
The P66 provides an alternative to fan cycling control in many small and medium size refrigeration and Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) applications.
- Exclusive Johnson Controls/PENNÃ† pressure transducer responds quickly to condenser pressure changes and condenser air delivery requirements
- Soft start capability provides a smooth fan startup, which reduces motor-starting noise and abrupt changes in motor speed
- 208-240/277/480 VAC, 60 Hz motor control suitable for a wide range of condenser fan motor applications
- Available with single or dual inputs for single- or multi-circuited condensers-dual models control to high signal (high signal select)
- Two Effective Throttling Ranges (ETRs) provide either a 30 or 60 PSI (207 or 414 kPa) ETR
- NEMA 1 or NEMA 3R (Rainproof) enclosures allows indoor and panel mounting or outdoor mounting
- Built-in voltage surge protection, Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) suppression, and ground terminal screw
|Weight||4.4 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||6.5 Inches (in)|
|Width||5.3 Inches (in)|
|Length||10.5 Inches (in)|