P470 Series: Electronic Pressure Control
The P470 Electronic Pressure Control with Display is a single-stage, On/Off, electronic pressure control with an SPDT (Single-Pole Double-Throw) output relay. The control may be field set to operate in one of three pressure ranges (0 to 100 psi, 0 to 500 psi, or 50 to 750 psi), as either an open-high or open-low control.
The P470 control features a large LCD that displays the sensed pressure and other system-status indicators, as well as the adjustable setpoints in the programming mode. The P470 control has a lockable, 3- button touchpad for adjusting setpoints, and a front-panel LED (Light-Emitting Diode) that indicates the output relay status.
The P470 control uses a P399 Electronic Pressure Transducer to generate a pressure signal and WHA-P399 Wiring Harness, which eliminates many of the constraints of capillarytube control applications.
- Easy-to-read liquid crystal display (LCD) clearly displays the sensed pressure (and other control information), and in many situations pressure may be monitored without applying gauges to the controlled equipment.
- Three field-selectable pressure ranges between 0-750 psi provide the flexibility to cover most HVAC/R pressure applications.
- 24 VAC, and 120 or 208/240 VAC models increase application options, with two controls that cover most common voltages.
- Lockable, 3-button, front-panel touchpad deters tampering and over adjustment of control settings by unauthorized personnel.
- Built-in, adjustable, anti-short cycle time-delay reduces compressor short cycling and nuisance lockouts, which can extend compressor life.
- Economical, versatile transducer and wiring harness eliminate many of the constraints of capillary control applications and allow up to a 100 ft (30.5m) cable between control and transducer.Snap-acting switch in a dust protected enclosure.
- Systems 350 Pressure Controls
|Weight||0.85 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||5.6 Inches (in)|
|Width||3.6 Inches (in)|
|Length||4.2 Inches (in)|