The A70 single-pole and A72 two-pole controls are supplied in a wide selection of ranges to meet most application needs. See Ã¬Temperature Ranges.Ã® Models may be supplied to open a circuit on temperature increase or close a circuit on temperature increase as required. An A70 single-pole control may optionally include a separate reverse-acting auxiliary contact. Models are available with a SPDT enclosed Penn switch.
All Series A70, A72 controls are designed for use only as operating controls. Where an operating control failure would result in personal injury and/or loss of property, it is the responsibility of the installer to add devices (safety, limit controls) or systems (alarm, supervisory systems) that protect against, or warn of, control failure.
- Long life contact structure with high contact force right up to break - no bounce on make.
- Make reset models are Ã¬trip-freeÃ®.
- Ranges available to cover most applications.
- Auxiliary contact can be used to actuate an alarm circuit when the main contact opens.
- Two-pole construction provides a number of application advantages (see Ã¬General DescriptionÃ®).
- Heavy gauge Ã¬low profileÃ® stainless steel element cup to protect against mechanical damage.
|Weight||2.6 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||7.9 Inches (in)|
|Width||2.7 Inches (in)|
|Length||6.3 Inches (in)|