Comfort-Aire's BHD-501-H portable dehumidifier is designed to efficiently and quietly remove moisture from the airÃ³and to look good doing it. The cabinet on the 50 pint-per-day model is compact, lightweight and it rolls easily from room to room on durable casters.
Humidity is a key factor in your overall comfort. When the air is less humid, you feel more comfortable. That comfort level occurs at a higher temperature, which means you can set your air conditioner thermostat higher and save on energy costs.
Dehumidifiers help prevent damage to walls and foundations from excess moisture. Wood furniture, fabrics and carpets will last longer and smell better with proper humidity. Many electronic devices operate best in a controlled environment, and maintaining proper humidity helps reduce allergens.
- Automatic DefrostÃ³Shuts the unit off if the coil starts to freeze, preventing damage to the unit
- Auto Shut-OffÃ³Turns off the unit when the condensate container is full; panel light also signals that the bucket is full
- Condensate RemovalÃ³Condensate can be collected in the front-loading bucket or drained directly out of the unit utilizing the adapter included
- Sight GlassÃ³Makes it easy to quickly see the water level in the bucket
- Auto RestartÃ³Automatically resumes operation after a power outage, ideal for vacation homes, cottages, etc.
- Modern StylingÃ³Stone white cabinet complements both contemporary and traditional settings
- Slide-Out FilterÃ³Side-mounted filter is easily removed, can be washed and reused
- Quiet OperationÃ³A turbo fan with two fan speeds effectively moves air while creating minimal sound
- Top Air DischargeÃ³At least 12" open space should be allowed on all sides of the unit
- Easy-to-Use ControlsÃ³Electronic touchpad controls are clearly labeled and located on top of the unit so theyÃre easy to see
- Low Temperature OperationÃ³Operational down to 41° F
|Weight||37 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||23.25 Inches (in)|
|Width||15.375 Inches (in)|
|Length||10.8125 Inches (in)|
|Operating Temperature Range||41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C)|
|Sound Level (dBA)||58.5|
|Warranty Offered||1 Year Limited Parts - 1 Year Limited Labor - 5 Year Limited Sealed System. See Comfort-Aire Portable Dehumidifier Warranty Policy for More Details.|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|