You have no items in your shopping cart.
BOSS® 333 is a ready-to-use, multi-purpose, polyurethane foam that expands to three times its original volume on contact with air. The expanding action fills holes, cracks and gaps more completely than standard caulks. BOSS® 333 has excellent insulating properties and superb adhesion to virtually all building materials.
- Air dealing partition walls with ceilings
- Through penetrations around cables and pipes
- Seams between chimneys, roof protection, roof panels and wall panels
- Meets CA-25-4UL Classified, tested To astm E-84
- Triple expanding weatherproofs against wind and moisture
- fills gaps, cracks and holes
- Seals out insects and pests
- Can be sanded, painted and stained
- Complies with EPA method 24 and California Air Resource Board Method 310Voc compliant
|Weight||1.83 Pound (lb.)|
|Height||11.125 Inches (in)|
|Width||2.5 Inches (in)|
|Length||2.5 Inches (in)|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to 200°F (-40°C to 93.3°C)|